Flow tradition – tools for working with the body and internal or energy proven by tradition.
Flow tradition tools are made manually by the best craftsmen from noble materials from the island of Bali. We support local crafts and honor native traditions.
Lying on nails is a meditative practice that strengthens the spirit and energizes the body. Yogins lyings on nails to gain control of their minds. The ancient Chinese masters used this practice to relax the body after training. Now, this technique is suitable and available for everyone. One minute standing on nails every day strengthens the immune system, powers up all rejuvenating processes, and heals the body. You will feel the result in few days.
A large amount of endorphins is released into the blood, blood and lymph flow accelerates.
Lying on nails completely relaxes the muscles of the back and spine, which allows you to adjust your posture and relieve daily stress.
The practice of lying on nails works with all unexpressed emotions and traumas trapped in the body. Each person goes through pain and stress in different ways, and nail lying helps each person to connect with himself, relieve stress and restore his resource.
The practice of lying on nails:
- Relieves nervous stress, tiredness, emotional overexcitation.
- Restores strength after training or yoga practice .
- Trains the will, the ability of control of your feelings and emotions.
- Gives a very powerful burst of energy (in yoga this is called the accumulation of tapas energy).
- Cleanses the mind, develops concentration, calms the mind.
- Embodies the practitioner’s intention in material life.
- Like any other asceticism, it works to burn adverse karma.